Summer School | Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable Smart Cities
Artificial Intelligence & Engineering applied to Smart Cities
Our ESTP summer school is back in July 2022, along with our partner schools Aivancity and EPF
⬇ PRE-REGISTER NOW ⬇
A particular attention is dedicated to the following subjects:
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
• AI impacting our everyday life in an urban context
• Big data & AI for sustainable development
• Smart cities, Smart grid, Smart Building
• Citizen science and public engagement in smart cities
• Digital revolution and AI challenges
Students have the opportunity to work together with their team members on real projects with the supervision of professional/academic tutors. In addition, they can visit research laboratories and meet with researchers and innovators during this summer program.
Each week consists of:
• 20 hours of lectures and supervised teamwork
• Project based learning
• Sessions of French language & culture
• Sessions of meeting with researchers and visiting research laboratories
• Cultural visits
Upon success, students may obtain a certificate and credits ECTS.
More detailed information on the program will come.
Besides the academic lectures, complementary field trips, project site and cultural visits will allow students to discover Paris and its surroundings.
They will discover the splendid cultural heritage of France’s capital city, Paris and the Parisian world renowned for its cultural life including world famous theatres, museums, architectures and excursions on Seine River.
All students will discover the French culture in addition to cultural visits, which will contribute to a perfect understanding of the local social and professional environment.
Note: Program content may be subject to change or cancellation based upon low enrollment
ESTP Paris campus and our partner schools, EPF and AIvancity, are located in Cachan (minutes away from the center of Paris by subway) on green lands where teaching and research activities are organized. Students’ life is energizing since students may benefit from sports facilities, a residence, and restaurants close to the premises.
Accommodation : A limited number of rooms may be available on campus.
More detailed information may be found in the “Welcoming booklet”
The program fee of 2400 € for the three weeks covers:
• Tuition and documentation
• Welcome and farewell events
• Access to ESTP Paris, EPF and AIvancity facilities
• Free internet access
• Official program certificate
• Cultural and social events
Accommodation is not covered but may be arranged per request.
Living expenses, individual insurances and visa fees are not included.
You want to learn more about the Summer School Program, check the replay of the Live video chat below.