An innovative green campus
This 8-hectare green campus is located in Cachan, just a few minutes from downtown Paris and 5 minutes from Arcueil-Cachan RER B station. Three kilometres away from the Porte d'Orléans in Paris, it is an ideal environment for living, studying and playing sport.
Modern teaching and study facilities
- The Constructability Research Institute (IRC) and its network of 10 laboratories
- A BIM (Building Information Modelling) hall
- The Agora, a 530m2central social space for the entire campus community (students, tutors, staff, guests, etc.)
- A user-friendly Library and resources center
- Coworking spaces
A variety of sports facilities and activities
Sport is a key feature of ESTP Paris student life.
- An indoor gymnasium (basketball, badminton, table tennis, etc.)
- A gym
- A rugby and multisports field
You can also take part in 20 other sports onsite, in the mountains or on the water (sailing, skiing, horse riding, rowing, caving, etc.) offered by the Student Sports Association (BDS).
There are several options:
- 121 single rooms on campus
2 new student halls of residence located on the edge of campus (635 modern and functional rooms and studios)
2 halls of residence located 10 minutes off-campus (Résidence ARPEJ and the Maison des Arts et Métiers at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris)
- Download the Campus map