ESTP ranks 21st among schools most committed to ecological and social transition
ESTP RANKS 21ST AMONG THE SCHOOLS MOST COMMITTED TO ECOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL TRANSITION
📢 The results of the 3rd edition of the ChangeNOW - Les Echos START ranking are in!
For our second participation, ESTP ranked 21st.
🧐 Based on a questionnaire, we were audited on 6 criteria:
- The integration of environmental and social issues into the program
- The strength of the alumni network in the impact sector
- Governance training and the school's CSR strategy
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Involvement of impact student associations
- Employability and academic excellence
💡 This ranking highlights the importance schools attach to environmental and social issues, alongside traditional criteria of excellence. It gives students a clearer idea of which schools are making a commitment, and provides schools with a reliable grid for analyzing and positioning themselves in relation to these major issues.
🙏 Our 21st place encourages us to persevere with humility in our mission of general interest and our commitment to becoming the school of energy, environmental and digital transitions!
👉 Find out more about the 2023 ranking HERE