AN ATTRACTIVE AND CONNECTED CAMPUS
The ESTP Paris Dijon campus offers students the same Public Works Engineering programme and qualification as the Cachan campus.
The Dijon campus hosted its first students at the start of the academic year 2019 in premises provided by Dijon Métropole. In September 2021, the school will move with its 300 students to a new building built by Dijon Métropole on the Dijon University campus, which will meet architectural, connected building and energy performance criteria. The ESTP Paris expansion in Dijon has also received strong backing from trade federations and companies operating in the regional construction sector.
Dijon is located in the centre of the Paris-Lyon-Strasbourg triangle and boasts excellent road and rail links. It is 90 minutes from Paris and less than 2 hours from Lyon. It offers easy access to the Jura Mountains and the Alps.
- Enjoys a reputation for academic excellence. It has 34,000 students, including 3,500 international students
- Is lively and attractive and has a vibrant cultural and sporting scene as well as a rich gastronomic tradition
Cutting-edge teaching and study facilities
Our welcoming, spacious and bright 2,300m2 building on campus offers:
- Classrooms, interactive and scalable project rooms
- Laboratories with facilities for the latest technological innovations, including a BIM suite and language lab
- Social spaces for students which are open to the outside
Des installations et activités nombreuses
- 250 days of cultural festivals per year
- 6 performance venues (Zénith, Vapeur, etc.) and 10 museums
- 300 sports clubs and 40,000 members
- 423km of cycle paths and 320km of walking trails
- Dijon, capital of gastronomy and wine
Student accommodation and catering
Accommodation is plentiful and affordable: according to the website Seloger.com 2017, Dijon is the cheapest place to live in France.
For more information, consult the CROUS Dijon website
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org